fOrOs TemAtIcOS - .: PoRtAL EL JoYzAL :. - EL ANDEVALO .ES
Base: Disfruta de la "libertad" y comprende a aquellos miserables que pretendan molestar derramando aquí su miseria.(UM)

Bienvenido(a), Visitante de .:`PoRtAL EL JoYzAL´:.. Prueba a identificarte o registrarte.
Sentimos que por culpa de los robots de spam (publicidad masiva) no podamos permitir el envío de mensajes de usuarios sin registrar. De todas formas, puedes registrarte con un correo no válido siempre que lo podamos identificar como de alguien andevaleñ@ (un@dos.tres).
19 de Septiembre de 2019, 01:00:11

Ingresar con nombre de usuario, contraseña y duración de la sesión

Páginas: [1]
  Imprimir  
Autor Tema: one of them  (Leído 2469 veces)
el del ojo cagao
i´m not living - i´m just killing time
joyzaler@

Ver Perfil
« : 18 de Abril de 2008, 11:48:24 »

this post is about another post so it might be called matapost or something like that...
i have often wondered why we should adopt a nick in order to communicate among us, people who've known one another for a real long time.
internet is the void. umberto eco said stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus ... or all we have left from the rose is its name.
in ancient cultures the very fact of naming something was considered as something quasimagical, because names give existence. my name is my name is who i am is the way you know me is the way i know you. internet is death. it turns people into binary codes 10001100100011100010100101101000101010101011000001111 and thus people lose their body,their identity. why don´t we meet more regularly?...ah, our grown-up duties. ok. i am bound to lose my body if want to keep in touch with all of you, friends. but what i will never do again is to hide behind a pseudonim which actually doesn´t either fit nor suit me. i am fernando. you may call me fer, nando, ferni or even noti, if you don´t like short names. I AM. life reaffirmation. I AM. hereby and hereafter.
« Última modificación: 18 de Abril de 2008, 11:50:53 por el del ojo cagao » En línea
sahe
joyzaler@

Sentir es el sentido de...

Ver Perfil WWW
« Respuesta #1 : 21 de Abril de 2008, 09:17:49 »

Hi brother! I think that is an example of human contradiction. We are looking for freedom in the Internet, but in the first step we crash with the wall of our nick. Are I, teacher...? Sometimes I feel like always I had felt, but I´m constantly chaging. Think that we need something to grasp and be safe, like our nick. In my way, I´m Sahe because is the pronunciation of my name in Andalucía. I am until the day that ceases to be. Thanks for your words in English, i need it for to improve mine, you know...
el del ojo cagao
i´m not living - i´m just killing time
joyzaler@

Ver Perfil
« Respuesta #2 : 23 de Abril de 2008, 11:27:48 »

sure we need a nick. it was just an outburst of anger. i like my nick in the end. and actually i don´t even have time to change it if i felt like. but if we have to hide, there isn´t any freedom. if we have to veil ourselves under the shadow of a fake name so that no one can do us any net-harm, then all that is left from freedom is its name. think i´m running in circles? yes, i am. ´tis the best i can do. getting lost in paradoxes.
Páginas: [1]
  Imprimir  

Ir a:  

Impulsado por MySQL Impulsado por PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.2 | SMF © 2006, Simple Machines LLC

XHTML 1.0 válido! CSS válido! Dilber MC Theme by HarzeM © 2003, 2008 .:PoRtAL EL JoYzAL:.